2013/06/19

美國券商 Q&A

這裡記錄我和美國券商的 Q&A:

ETrade:
Q: for ATM debit card application for foreigner.
A representative will be with you in a moment.
Thank you for contacting E*TRADE. My name is Roland L I will be happy to assist you today.
me: hi
Roland L: Hi Mr. Tu. Glad to have you here. How may I help you with the E*TRADE ATM Debit Card? 
me: https://us.etrade.com/e/t/accounts/orderatmcard me: Could I make an application for ATM Debit card?
Roland L: From which country are you from? 
me: I'm a foreigner. me: Taiwan.
Roland L: Unfortunately, we can no longer ship ATM debit cards outside the US. 
me: Oh...so sad.
Roland L: You may still request for a check withdrawal or wire transfer though if you're from outside the US. 
me: Ok, Thank you.
Roland L: Did you have an ATM debit card before? 
me: Yes, I already have debit card in some of BANKs in TAIWAIN.
Roland L: I see. If you have an existing E*TRADE ATM Debit Card, we may still be able to issue you a new one. But since this is a new request, we won't be able to send out a new one to you. 
me: Ok. me: I got it, thank you.
Roland L: Anything else for now? 
me: No, that's all. me: Thanks. 881~
Thank you. You may be asked to take a quick exit survey regarding your chat experience. Your feedback is appreciated and will help us improve the chat experience. 

沒有留言: